Let me be crystal clear here…this is the best, most badass inverting table that you can currently get…
Imagine how wonderful it’d be if you could simply wish away your recurring backache. Or if not wish it away, at least find a quick and easy way to alleviate it.
The suffering caused by back pain is something only those afflicted with it can feel and know of and they’d do anything to alleviate that suffering. Unfortunately, finding a good and effective cure for your troublesome back pain isn’t as easy as you’d want it to be.
But that isn’t to say that you don’t have such an option.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table is a terrific therapy machine that’s made to do just that.
Just a few minutes on it will give you immediate relief from your persistent back pain, while long-term use will give your long-term relief. This high-end premium quality inversion table is worth every cent of the price it comes for.
And it’ll make your life much more … EZ, to quote the manufacturers’ marketing bumf!
Pros & Cons
NOTE: We actively try to find flaws in all of the products that we review in order to make sure that we find only the best items.
We usually succeed in finding an equal amount of cons to pros in most of our reviews, but the Teeter is damn near perfect so these points should give you a general idea!
- Equipped with multi-mode massage settings; this table provides for auto as well as manual selection
- Its adjustable lumbar pad, coupled with isolated heat plus vibration massage therapy facility, makes every moment on this table an experience to revel in
- It ensures quick and effective reversal of the negative effects of gravity on your body by minimizing the pressure on the nerve roots and disc ligaments in the spine
- Comfort is ingrained in every piece of this table - from an energy foam padded backrest to a removable padded head pillow and soft touch foam handles
- Equipped with high-end safety feature comprising a 4-position adjustable safety pin that keeps you more secure than the traditional strapping systems
- Has new ankle/heels cups for greater security and comfort of your ankles and feet
- Heavy-duty design is geared for up to 300-pound weight load capacity, and height range of 4’10” to 6’6”
- Inversion angle doesn’t go up to 180 degrees, preventing full inversion
- Ankle braces tend to cause discomfort to the feet
With the Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapy Table, you can switch between isolated heat and massage therapy with total ease.
The 4-position inversion pin enables ease and safety of inversion across varying degrees. Extremely easy to use and store, this table is ideal for improved muscle flexibility and relief from stress.
Although this is one of the more expensive items we have reviewed; you certainly get what you pay for…which is not usually the case as we have found out from our many run downs!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.